All of Joey O'Connor Enterprises News Can Be Found by Visiting JoeyOConnor.com
For News From The Entire Golf Industry Make Sure To Visit GolfClubBusiness.com
Complete Golf Club Repairs, Golf Club ReGrips and Golf Club ReShafts Available in Conway, South Carolina - Grand Strand and Myrtle Beach! Now featuring Free Pick-Up and Delivery in Conway!
- Any Questions at all give Joey a shout at
YOU MAY VIEW EXAMPLES OF SERVICES AND PRICING BELOW BUT FOR COMPLETE INFORMATION AND UPDATED PRICING PLEASE VISIT GOLFBYJOEY.com Thank You!
Live or work in Conway, South Carolina or close by? Joey will come to you to discuss your club repairs or club re-grips and to pick up your clubs! Only the best and personal services with Joey!
Here are some specialty services that we offer!
Spine-Align/Balancing of Golf Shaft: what is it?
Frequency Matching/Flexing of Golf Shaft: what is it?
- New Shaft - $10.00 also includes weighing shaft and checking flex.
- Already Assembled Club (such as your current driver) - $10.00 + re-shaft charges as listed on repairs page. We recommend that you also get a new grip for your club at this time.
Gripping and Re-Grips : $5.00/labor for first club (such as your driver). $2/labor each additional club or $30.00/labor set of 14 clubs. Grip prices start at only $2 each or bring your own!
Assemble Club : $15/labor for new shaft into new head and install new grip. $5/labor each additional club
Pull Shaft / Take apart Club : $10/labor for first club. $5/labor each additional club
Clean Head : $5/labor for first head. $3/labor each additional head
Re-Shafts : $25.00/labor per club (pull old shaft from current club, clean head, replace with your new shaft, install your new grip). $15.00/labor each additional club. Price for most clubs - additional charge for bore-thru clubs and or head that use special adaptors. Dont forget about shaft spine-alignment/balancing on the custom golf clubs page!
Remove Broken Shaft in Head: $15/labor
Shorten Length of Club : Such as your current driver $10/labor - price includes install of your new grip
Add Length of Club with Extention insert : Not recommended but will do for 1 inch or less. Such as your current driver : $15/labor - price includes install of your new grip
Get your current clubs checked!
- New Shaft - $5.00 (however we do recommend the spine-aligning option above for new shafts)
- Check Flex of 1 Club (such as your current driver) - $5.00
- Check Flex of entire set (13 clubs) - $30.00
- Do you really know what your clubs are? Can you really trust that little shaft label that says 'senior' or 'regular' flex? Joey will examine, test, and give you a written report on each club in your bag for its length, static weight, swing weight, flex, and overall spine-alignment/balancing. $95.00 - includes certified by Joey O'Connor certificate if applicable.
- Out of The Area? Out of State? No Problem! Contact Joey for complete details!